Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Shopping List for Friday

I got my computer back! The track pad was only $60 to fix from Apple at Metrotown. Good thing I went there because the Downtown location was telling me they can't waive the labour fee for me. The Metrotown location didn't even mention anything about labour fees and just waived it for me without me asking. The guy was so nice.

I realized I need some trousers in my wardrobe. I hope to find these at Zara when I go shopping with my friend on Friday.

I'm gravitating towards these more because it looks more casual. These are $79.90 USD on the Zara website.

This one is great as well and is a bit more form fitting. These are $49.90 USD at the Zara website.

I like this Zara blouse as well because of the beige colour and the metallic flecks. I hope it looks good in person. It's $79.90 USD at the Zara website.

This shirt as well for $59.90 USD from the Zara website.

I need new nude flats since my Zara ones are getting ruined. I hope patent ones will hold up better. I'm going to get them in preparation when my other ones die. It's only $29.90 USD at the Zara website.

Other stuff I'm eyeing:

Kenneth Jay Lane Turquoise Spike Necklace for $70 at Revolve Clothing.

Deborah Lippmann in Glitter in the Air. The colour is too cute. It's a sheer light light blue with specks of hexogonal easter egg coloured pink and blues glitters. I'm probably going to order this nail polish online on the weekend. Nail Polish Canada sells this nail polish for $22.

4 comments:

  1. I have that Deborah Lippmann polish - it's super pretty! And totally love that KJL necklace!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise necklace!!! And cannot get enough of Zara they have the most fabulous clothes!
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty Bar on 4th carries Deborah Lippmann polishes! I got my Glitter in the Air there, I think it was $21

    ReplyDelete
  4. alison*elle - it's my first one. i saw HRH collection use it and it was just so amazing. i never seen a colour scheme like it =) im glad you enjoy it as well. im excited to use it now!

    Bella - thanks! sometimes i can barely find anything at Zara even tho they have such great stuff online

    Elle - oooh! I'll try there =) do you have a big nail polish collection?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...