I was gifted a Marcelle Hydra-C 24H energizing hydrating gel and a Marcelle Soothing Cleansing Water. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and I've really been enjoying it.
Marcelle Hydra-C 24H energizing hydrating gel retails for $23.95 for a 50ml jar. It claims to hydrate your skin for 24 hours with it's non-sticky gel texture. The moisturizer has a nice cooling feeling once applied, has no perfumes, and has antioxdants, green tea and cucumber extract.
- the light weight and cooling feeling
- super hydrating for a face moisturizer
- small jar
- would prefer a face moisturizer with SPF 15
Marcelle's Hydra-C 24H energizing hydrating gel does come in an SPF 15 version. The one I was gifted doesn't have sunscreen so I use it at night. Overall, I really like this face moisturizer. I would buy it to use again. I'd give it a 9/10.
Next, I used Marcelle Soothing Cleansing Water. This is a make up remover that cleanses and tones your face. It retails for $14.50 for a 200ml bottle. It claims to remove waterproof make up gently (great for sensitive skin) with it's rise-free formula.
- non-greasy effective make up remover
- leaves the skin feeling light, cool and toned
- I wouldn't treat it purely as a facial cleanser since I felt it's sole purpose was a make up remover so I would wash my face fully with a facial cleanser afterwards
Overall, this is the best eye make up remover I used because it doesn't leave your face with a greasy feeling. It leaves your face refreshed and toned while it takes away your make up. I've tried Lancome and Estee Lauder make up removers and I don't really like them as much as this one. I'd give this a 9.5/10.
I never tried Marcelle products before and this brand exceeded my expections. Thank you Marcelle.