Here are the modeling pictures of the Forever 21 clothes and Aritzia clothes I bought recently.
Forever 21 cardigan, T. Babaton Elliot pants and Zara flats
Eep. I love these T. Babaton ankle pants <3
T. Babaton top, T. Babaton Elliot pants, Forever 21 bag and Zara flats
Forever 21 shawl and purse, T. Babaton Elliot pants, and Zara flats
I really love this Forever 21 purse. You can wear it 3 ways (it has a longer detachable strap): as a messenger bag, a hobo purse or a longer shoulder bag (comparable to a Balenciaga Pom Pom bag style).
I decided I should make some 2012 goals:
1) Avoid constantly shopping at at disposable clothing stores but invest in quality pieces in moderation. In the end, 3-4 cheap tops will equal to the price of one reliable top that matches with most things.
2) Reduce the noms. I really don't need to eat to the point of getting full, just a good full. Maybe this is a good way of slimming down because I haven't seen noticeable results for myself ever since I've started to modify my diet and go to the gym 3-4 times a day since summer. I've seen noticeable results in my friends but not so much me.. ughh.
3) Stop losing my Blackberry pouch case. I've bought two for rotation and I only know where one is lol.
4) Try to make one blog post a day. Try to smile more in photos and not have a bitch face even though I'm so tired but it's my fault for never getting enough sleep.
5) Stop photo bombing group photos and rendering them useless for Facebook because my eyes cannot stare straight nor can I smile right due to an excess of shots in the double digits.
What are some of your New Years resolutions or goals?