Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shopping Haul: LBD and booties

I had a bad day today. To top that off while I was texting my friend complaining about it, a pigeon crapped on me. It got all over my hair, scarf and hands. I ran into the Starbucks to wash off as much as I could. Then I bought a lottery ticket because my friends said being shat on by a bird is lucky...blah, we'll see.


I end up buying this dress at H&M. It was only around $35. I really liked the mesh detailing and the sweetheart neckline. I will be wearing this dress to my 3 year anniversary dinner with my boyfriend..given if the weather is nice enough. This is how I would accessorize my dress.


Chanel medium flap, Forver 21 earrings, Aldo shoes and H&M dress




These are the two dresses I tried on. Both were around $35. The one on the right didn't look good on. Something was a little off for me. I love the idea of that dress... not so much that particular dress.


Then I saw these shoes at Metrotown! I've been looking around for the perfect wedge bootie that I could wear casually and not look over done. These were $35 at Urban Planet. They are super comfy and roomy even though it's from a crappy brand. I'm going to pair them with black leggings, black skinnies and matte black leggings... and of course my leather Mackage jackets. My bf isn't a fan of these shoes but I don't care!

Those were my frugal finds for the day and this is what I wore to go shopping.

H&M top, Citizen of Humanity Jeggings, Tory Burch flats and Michael Kors watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...