Friday, September 30, 2011

Gift Bag items from sponsors!

Here's all the stuff I received from sponsors from the Vancouver Bloggers Event.


I will review these products in my future posts after my laser eye surgery and 2 week recovery. Perhaps I can squeeze a few reviews in before Tuesday.


Vasanti gave me a lipshine in Caribbean and a blush in Rockies



eBeauty gave me these artificial French tip nails


Nail Polish Canada gave me 2 Soulstice Spa nail colours in Crete and Montreal
eBeauty also included a nail art and stencil kit


Annabelle threw in a bunch of eye make up which included a smudge eye liner in Oh My Goth, an eye shadow pencil in Licoriche, a Smudge Paint eye make up in Tar and a Big Show mascara in Black.


Artie threw in Japanese Cherry Blossom face masks and Shi Nail gave a free Paraffin Nail Treatment


Marcelle gifted me with a Hydra-C Radiance Gel moisturizer and a Soothing Cleansing Water


Amore Pacific gave me various samples of Korean beauty supplies to try such as eye treatment gels, rejuvenating serums, creams, enzyme peels and masks.

Thank you sponsors! I'm excited to try all these new products out.

1 comment:

  1. i came across ur blog just now . and im loving it. following u :)
    pls follow back if you like my blog
    www.drpoisonivy.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...