Saturday, April 28, 2012

Holt Renfrew Purchase


Yup.  So I bought the Salvatore Ferragamo Varina flats in black patent.


I've always wanted these.  But I could never find my size at Holt Renfrew.  They are very classic and sleek.  I have a problem with flats not being sleek enough.  I absolutely hate flats that have a chubby toe box area.  


I pre-sold these a week before the private sale.  Everyone should do that to ensure sizes.  Because when I went yesterday to pick them up, I didn't see anything I wanted in my size.  Damn all those average sized girls.


These shoes have cushioned insoles so they feel nice when you walk.  However, I felt there were a bit rigid when I wore them with tights last night.  I felt my feet were slipping out of them since my tights create zero friction.  I'm going to wear them barefoot today to see if I notice any difference.


I don't know why my feet look so veiny.  Anyways, I put my name on the waitlist for a beige pair in my size when it comes in so I can use my promotional gift card (or maybe I should use it on a black/white Alexander McQueen scarf..hmmm decisions).  I really need a pair of beige flats to replace my bet up Zara ones tho.  



13 comments:

  1. These are so gorgeous Kerri! SF patent flats are so classic and go with everything. I hope you post outfits with them soon!

    I just picked up a pair of patent flats from Umeboshi and it pulls pretty much every single outfit I have in my wardrobe together. I'm on the hunt for a pair of nude flats now. If you do end up getting the SF nude ones, pictures please! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will. I just haven't had the time to do a proper outfit photo in my room. It's either my room exploded with clothes or I'm in a rush to go out because I'm so last minute lol..

      Oooo I will google what those flats look like. I never heard of that brand before.

      Delete
    2. Oh the brand is actually Opening Ceremony! It's really cute - I think it's called the Julietta Patent Flat (I got it in yellow and black). Umeboshi is the cutest shoe store ever! It's on Main Street (when you step in, it smells like new leather shoes)!

      Delete
  2. Lovely flats! Great purchase!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flats are gorgeous! You should do a collection photo of your flats, I feel like you have quite the selection haha. Right now I only have my Marc by Marc Jacobs mouse flats, I'm going to the states next week and J. Crew has so many on their site so I'm hopefully gonna pick up more!

    PS thanks for all your NY recommendations! Unfortunately I'm only gonna be there for a day or two :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't really have much for designer flats. Just this one and the Jimmy Choos. I have like 2 Tory Burch's and that's about it lol.

      Delete
  4. OMG, I love these and that's so exciting you got a pair. I'm sure you'll wear them for years! Great post and I hope you had a nice weekend

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey dale :) yeah! that's was my mindset. i'm going to be wearing them for so long and even when i get a professional job so i just the price tag will pay for itself each wear. are you going to be getting a pair too?

      Delete
  5. LOVE this purchase! These are my dream flats lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're so cute yet classic! patent black leather is so sleek, you'll be able to wear these forever

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...