Friday, April 27, 2012

J Crew in Vancouver

So J Crew opened up on Robson where the Tommy Hilfiger used to be.  I never shoped at J Crew before.  I was browsing their website and found some items that caught my eye.  I find their items a bit on the pricey side but none the less, they are pretty!

My J Crew picks:



These look like the perfect nude wedge sandals.  I'm on a hunt for a pair that's not super high and doesn't hurt to match all my colourful denim, bright shorts and cropped pants for the spring/summer.  These are $266.  They are a little pricey in my opinion but they fit my criteria for nude wedges.  They are so pretty and sleek.  But them here.





I love these cafe capri pants they have in different colours as well.  They are $103.50 and you can buy them here




J Crew usually has really gorgeous costume jewelry.  I'm really digging this blue droplet necklace for $110.  Buy it here.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...