Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stila Set and Correct Baked Powder Trio

I got some more Stila goodies to test out.


I'm in love with this finishing powder from Stila.  The Set and Correct Baked Powder Trio goes on translucent with a hint of a pearlescent glow.  I use this powder after I finish putting on my mineral foundation.  The trio of colours work together (peach gives off the pearlescent glow, green hides redness and lavender corrects darker areas) to give your skin a silky warm undertone glow.  This product doesn't have that horrid talc smell like other translucent powders.  


The packaging is great because it comes with a device that you turn and it shaves off a bit of the chuck of powder so it minimizes messy powder fall out.  The compact comes with a mirror as well.


This product goes for $34 USD at Sephora

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, wonderful task! This was the data I had to have.÷

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...