Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Lunar New Year



I decided to get into the spirit by painting my nails! I thought this photo looked really artistic with my YSL arty love pink ring and my Chanel camellia wallet on chain.




I used Joe Fresh nail polish in Sweet Tart along with this gold shimmer nail polish I got from Daiso, a $2 store.


Tiffany has a very unique and modern necklace to celebrate the year of the snake for Lunar New Year.

I think the design is very elegant as it slinks around your neck.  It's from Elsa Peretti and it is 18K gold.  I borrowed these photos from Tiffany website. So go check out the Tiffany site for more details.


2 comments:

  1. Nice nails! They match your WOC and ring perfectly! And also perfect for CNY!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chanel is just so beautiful!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...