Thursday, November 15, 2012

Vancouver Fashion Week S/S 2013

I went to a Vancouver Fashion Week show a couple months back in September. 

I'm wearing the same outfit as in the Rachel Roy event 
because I went straight to VFW right afterwards.


I attended this event with Style Love and Oh So Vonnie.

It was great seeing some familiar faces in between the breaks of the shows.  I love attending Vancouver Fashion Week for the hectic atmosphere, the creativity of the clothes, the background music, the flashing lights, the media taking your photo (if they considered your outfit was stylish enough), and the  slender models walking the elongated runway.  I feel like I'm in my element.  The essence of a fashion show resonates well with me.  Therefore, I will make the effort to attend VFW at least one day of the week, for a few hours if I have to.  

My outfit for that night:


Forever 21 peplum top (similar) and skort (similar), ASOS clutch (similar), Christian Louboutin heels

My colour combination of mixing neon with black was a hit.  

So much in fact that the colleague of the producer's assistant coincidentally paired neon with black as well.  The two of us had our photo taken together prior to being directed to the seating area. 


I did not take many photos of the collections since my camera does not out put quality photos like a DSLR.  So most of my photos were blurry.  The collections for that Friday was: swimwear, bohemian chic and grudge avante garde.



Don't forget to entire my Annual Blog Giveaway contest for a $100 Visa gift card.  Deadline is Thursday November 22, 2012 at 11:59pm.  More details here

2 comments:

  1. That's my swimwear line in the photo you posted above :) hope you liked the show! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! you can even tell by the blurry photo! i enjoyed the show, the swim suits were beautiful :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...